Petzl Connect Adjust Lanyard
A very light fast-adjust lanyard. Primarily designed for clipping into top anchor points on sport climbs but it has many other positioning applications. Easier to use and safer than a standard daisy chain.
· A single arm adjustable positioning lanyard ideal for sport climbing.
· Quick and easy adjustment from 15 to 95 cm.
· Supplied with a Connector Positioning Ring to keep the karabiner in the correct alignment.
· The rope lanyard is to reduce the force transmitted to the user in case of a short fall (1)
· Should be used with a locking karabiner such as the Petzl Spirit Screw Gate
· Attaches to the tie-in point(s) of the harness with a larksfoot hitch.
(1) Only for use below the anchor point. Positioning lanyards do not have an energy absorber. These lanyards must only be used when the potential fall factor is less than FF1.
Length: 15 - 95 cm
Weight: 125 g
Material(s): nylon, aluminum, thermoplastic elastomer (TPE)